Have you ever taken a walk in the woods and felt like you were not alone? That's because you weren't! Forests, lakes, mountains, caves—even your garden—are alive with the spirits of nature. Faeries are real, and you can learn to commune with a whole world of unseen beings, including elves, devas, and nature spirits. With an open mind and a little patience, you can begin to recognize their presence all around you. This book will help you deepen your connection to the natural world as you explore the magical, mystical world of the faerie folk.
- Discover hidden truths in faerie tales and use them as pathways into the faerie realm
- Learn the basic habitats, powers and behaviors of faeries, elves, and other nature spirits
- Read personal accounts of actual faerie encounters
- Invoke fire spirits for traditional psychic readings
- Share the magic and knowledge of twenty tree spirits
- Find the elementals—gnomes, undines, sylphs and salamanders—with which you resonate most
- Contact water sprites, mermaids and other water spirits
- Find wood nymphs and the"lady of the woods"
- raw dragons into your environment with the right fragrances
- Attract a faerie godmother into your life
Recapture the magic and wonder of a world where trees still speak and every flower tells a story. Explore the faerie realm—a place where faerie tales can and do come true.